Trinity Episcopal Church

The history of Trinity Episcopal Church in Belleville Michigan began in 1884 when Violet Clark, the daughter of a Quaker father and an Episcopal mother,  traveled to Ypsilanti to ask the rector of St. Luke’s to co...

Learn More View Our Digital Displays

About Trinity Episcopal Church


About Us About Us
About Us About Us
The history of Trinity Episcopal Church in Belleville Michigan began in 1884 when Violet Clark, the daughter of a Quaker father and an Episcopal mother,  traveled to Ypsilanti to ask the rector of St. Luke’s to conduct Episcopal services in Belleville.  The Rev. Thomas W. MacLean agreed, and held services at 3:00 pm, on Sunday afternoons, in the Baptist church at Main and Third Streets for a group of Episcopalians which became known as Grace Mission.  Rev. MacLean and another clergy from St. Luke’s continued to hold Sunday afternoon services until sometime in 1890.
Belleville Area Chamber of Commerce
A PROUD MEMBER OF

Belleville Area Chamber of Commerce

Scan to access our Mobile App